Our event is free admission and free parking. All added activities are also very affordable. We are able to do this because of the generous support of our sponsors and many volunteers.
We are a 30 acre Christmas display located within Slater Park in Pawtucket RI. While being the largest Christmas display and festival in all of Rhode Island, our display is made up of 650 decorated Christmas trees, over 100 light displays, 20 victorian style houses, multiple 40' LED mega trees, a read-along "Night Before Christmas" display, and much much more.
The following activities happen during festival nights:
- Visit with Santa in the boathouse
- Ride the miniature train, Hayride, or the Historical Looff Carousel
- Take a stroll among the 650 trees and 20 Victorian houses
- Talk with our 18-foot talking snowman
- Be entertained every hour by a local dance studio, band, choral, or professional entertainer
- Enjoy hot chocolate, cookies, hotdogs, and chips at our food tent
- Walkthrough our "Night Before Christmas" displays and much more